Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween!

I have not done a blog post in a while but now i will do one about Halloween!!!! Reagan was a pirate (Elizabeth Swan from Pirates of the Carri bean!)




Kobe was Obi Wan Knobi (if that's how you spell it!)


Jackson had to be a BYU football player!



And I was a bumble bee!

Can you see the sparkles in my hair below????


Two of my friends named Alex and Emily invited me to go trick or treating with them in their neighborhood. So, I went with them. They had a big fire truck that gave out tons of candy!! I had a bigger bag for my candy this year and it was filled to the top with candy! After we finished sorting our candy and trading it, we went outside on Emily's trampoline because it was really warm outside!!!
(That's Emily, Alex, and me!)

Halloween was very fun and I am pretty sure I had too much candy! by the way please leave comments about Halloween for you!

8 comments:

Abby said...

Jillie, you are so beautiful!! and your Bumble Bee costume is so cute. Glad you had fun with your friends.

Reagan, Kobe and Jack Jack look awesome too.

My kids had so fun too. Amaya was a pirate, Jaci was a pixie and Troyboy was Curious George.(Uncle Tim was the man in the yellow hat!) You should check out my blog to see their pictures. :)

Dave said...

Oh, Jillie. I couldn't see the sparkles, really, but I could see the mascara! That was just for the costume, right? :)
Everyones costumes were great!
As you know, we were in Utah with Hyrum (and Sunny & Derek) for Halloween. He was Mickey Mouse (thanks to a costume from your family), and he was also "Jack Jack" from the "Incredibles" at Derek's Awsome Office Party. You need to have them tell you about that.
(What did you do with ALL THAT CANDY?)

Shannon said...

Jillie you are a gorgeous girl! I love the costume, the sparkles, and the mascara. You look amazing! Looks like you have some fun good friends.
My kids pics are on my blog though I haven't posted one of Jake yet. He has made some new posts on his blog too and he always loves comments :)

Holly said...

Awesome!! I love the sparkles and the makeup! Yes- you are getting soo grown up! As long as you aren't dating yet... :)

Where did you find your costume? Or did you come up with it on your own?

Did you like Ethan, Saroya, & Jaleigh's costumes?

Sunny said...

Jillie, You are a knock out! You had better be careful and take it easy on the boys. You are going to be breaking hearts way too soon! Love your costume! Did you put it together yourself? Glad you had fun with your friends!

Jillie said...

I got the costume at party cite ( wish i came up with iy on mt own!)

Jake said...

Cool costumes! Have you seen our's yet? There pretty wierd though.Glad you had a fun Halloween!!!

Airmom said...

Jillie...great post...wonderful pics...and you look amazing. You have fun friends....they should have hooked up with Kyle...lol
Your eyes look beautiful...dang girl you are a knockout!!!!
I love you soooooooo much.