Sunday, December 21, 2008

I can eat

I may not be able to take the biggest bites, but I can sure get food into my system! I have this expander in the top of my mouth, and I have found it very hard to eat hard foods with, but I have recently tried and i can eat!!!!!!! Here are some foods I have eaten with this expander!
Cheeseburger, nachos, omlet

That's it and by the way I am getting my expander of and a wire across the top of my mouth in replace of it.  And I am getting braces.  What color should I get them? I am getting them and the wire 7:30 in the morning Christmas Eve!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

I knew you could do it! You can do anything you set your mind to.

Dave said...

Good for you Jillie, your Mom is right. (Mom's usually are, as you've probably noticed).

E-dawg said...

you should get pink my friend has pink and he is a boy


ethan