Sunday, June 7, 2009

Welcome To My Loooooong June!!

Here is how my month of June is looking (about):

Today- Sunday: at church, I got sustained as first counselor in the Beehives.

Monday; Tuesday: Spanish speaking exams!!!!

Wednesday: Select Choir party, and mutual

Thursday: Spanish writing exam!!!

Saturday: Stake prepardness expo at Eastern Hills Mall

Sunday: Set apart at church for first counselor, singing with reagan in Sacrament meeting; (what we did at Kobe's baptism), after church babysitting  during Relief Society's luncheon

Monday: Wellness Day and orthodontist appt., last day of full days in school!!!!

Tuesday: Social Studies Exam!!

Wednesday:Science Exam!!

Thursday: English Exam!!

Friday: Math Exam!!

Sunday: speaking in Sacrament Meeting on Father's day!!

Tuesday: MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! Also, school awards ceremony and singing there in Chorus!!

Wednesday: LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!! I go on MSTV that day whooooo!!!! :D :)



Of course, I still have my birthday party to plan, PLUS, the possible trip with my Dad and me somewhere for my birthday!!  Pleasssssse leave your comments on my buzzzy schedule and tell me how your June/summer plans are like!!!!!!!! Thanks!!! :D :)






6 comments:

Shannon said...

Busy busy Jillie! What are you going to do for your big 13th birthday??
Where will you go with your dad?

E-dawg said...

I got out of school on the fith

Sunny said...

Yea! More posts from Miss Jillie! Wow you are a busy girl! Sounds like you are doing great things! We will be going to Oregon this summer to celebrate Derek's Aunt's 90th birthday! I think it will be fun! We wish we were going to see you though! Maybe when football starts. :)

Dave said...

What a great update to your blog. It helps us be aware of some special things going on in your life that we hadn't heard about... like your talk on Father's Day (wish we could be there) and being set apart as 1st counselor. Congratulations!

Jillie said...

thank you papa!! Lucky Ethan you got out of school so early!

Pam said...

Soooo busy! Isn't it fun? Having lots to do is better than not having anything to do. And you do it all so well. Hope your trip was great!