Saturday, January 30, 2010

Everything that Happened After Snoopy!

Well, there has been so many things that happened after my play that I didn't have time to write about them all so I'll talk a little bit about each one and then show you some pictures, first off: just a few days after the musical, we went to Disney with the Averys and Tangrens!!


Next we met Kris Allen!!
Then, we had a Pre-Christmas White Elephant Party!!


Then I had a Christmas Select Choir concert and Chorus concert!

Then, Sunday...
Then, Christmas Eve with Lewis' and Chambers'!!!!

Next.... CHRISTMAS MORNING!!


Lastly, the Avery's surprised us with for a few days coming here around New Years!!

But let's not forget those who were here a little bit after the musical........

So leave comments and tell me how things are going with you please!!!!

6 comments:

Nikki said...

Good post Jillie! I have A LOT to post about still don't I???

Anonymous said...

Good post Jillie. You have quite a fun and full life.

Shannon said...

Jillie! Love the cute pictures and how much fun you are having in life!

E-dawg said...

i need a facebook you guys never ckeck my blog (see the 2010 tab on the left side of my blog) or your guys email itslike i have lost connection with my cousins


Ethan

Jillie said...

oh, Ethan! I read your blog, and I saw what happened!! Even though it would be nice if you had a facebook! ;)

Pam said...

You have such a fun and very busy life. Wish some of that was here in Grand Rapids!!!